Monday, January 11, 2010

Another two before I forget...

1) My mom visited last week and was on hand to help corral my little monkey while I was feeling under the weather. One morning she was helping Logan put his shoes on upstairs. After checking on them, I needed to run downstairs. Logan yelled after me, "Mommy, I'll be down in a couple of whiles." Cute!

2) Trey and I decided that the entire family was headed to Walmart last night to grocery shop. Logan was not happy that he was being asked to put on warmer clothing (see previous post) and leave his soccer ball behind (see another previous post). He stomped his feet and yelled in his ugliest voice: "I can't go to the store because I have too much work to do." I asked "What kind of work do you need to do, Logan?" To which he replied, "Mommy, I have to kick my soccer ball a lot of times."

No comments: